Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 | |

sometimes i wish you heard my unvoix voix without me saying it
and just did something newly impulsive
like come home and draw me a napkin picture

sometimes, i still want to be first as in a primieval primal premier feeling
oh gotta get there
and instead, i am left to my old dreams which are now overworn to fall apart
in the hands, or 4 walled white hells,

and sometimes i wonder if expectations kill it all

and that doesn't sound right, i wish instead.

I AM HERE I AM ME I AM NOT INTERESTING TO YOU
crackle

candle out
and there was something interesting in the WHY of it

i am alone, in lone animate
and i am sick of ringing phones and ALWAYS BEING THE WAITING ONE THE ONE WAITING

i gotta pull so hard from your source I rip,

leI guess.

no more one way convos

i cant want that ibn a way which doesn't want me

VOID OF THE VOIX POST VIVANTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment