Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 | |

I could rationalize us all to a kind of death. If I wanted to. I could, but then I'd be dead too. Not ready yet, not yet.

We see what we can. Then we do with it what we imagine we must. But in all reality and any reality worth speaking of, we simply continuing doing what we CAN and we never get beyond that hump.

Yeah, that one.

Once upon a time, once upon this time I watched this breath dwindle until it became unnoticeable amongst the other aspirations, let's, let's, let us. Forgive me of any and all sophistry because I don't want to mince words any more, I want to speak plainly.

We see what we can, and we do what we imagine we must.

It is the time of the year when night comes to us quicker.

By 8pm we are there.

Once upon a time, once upon this time, we saw what we could, and did what we imagined we must.

It is the time of the year when night comes to us quicker.

By 8pm, we are there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment