Outward Bound

Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 | |




I have had this quiet feeling for a while now that Thailand will mean a lot of renewal for me, renewal and healing. I dared to think so for the both of us. The closer it got to the take off day, the stronger this feeling became. And now, the day that we're actually leaving, I'm sure of it.

In Thailand, Vietnam, and for the next 34 days. No computers allowed for the burger and I (GASP). Just cameras. I promise to return with a shatteringly large number of pictures from us both, so stay tuned.

Into the Orient, my dears. Outward, outward, upwards.

All my karmatic love in the meantime, drink great wine, eat great food and make great love,

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Namaste said...
  2. Safest of travels. Can't wait to see the picks. And yes, I hear you on the last part.

  3. abby - the geek girl said...
  4. I can't wait to see them all!!

Post a Comment