Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2009 | |


Stranger Number Three Nine Seven

three nine seven

this is an imitation
we seemed to travel quite the distance

between arrondisements, 7, 9-3
It was not joy, or other gentleness.
but the familiar tonic of an ache. ache
I am out of sync with the steps up or down,
and excuse me sir but where is this ladder?
sharpened by the muted inquisitions

and the wetness between thighs, "poutain"
hot and ugly
and the
poutain,
well she decided to travel quite the distance

an imitation
we are were building but
and it was this that yet
acts of mercy
this is

so there is no need to be so startled
i tell myself
no need to be so startled
only this is the timbre of my voice, well
9-3 deep timbered now,
and from before, it was different yet.

Stranger stranger stranger stranger stranger
stranger, under the nails
stranger
under
whats his name, disappointing whats her name
amd oh how they have strayed

she sat in the center and counted
the swells of future explanations.
stranger, try it out, tongue heavy on the st and rip the r
out.
imitations.

I have strayed stranger, how I have strayed,
and by now I know that there is no healing power in morning sun line burns over linen

stranger, stranger, yes you, this is a confrontation
for imitation, well, stranger than a stranger
it was different yet
we have covered quite a distance
we have
stranger stranger

quite a distance

and by now I know that there is no healing power in morning sun line burns over linen

startled,
startled poutain she stranger slept up some distance between those first points
startled.

but by now I know that there will be no healing power in morning sun line burns over linen

1 comments:

  1. Madeleine said...
  2. this was fantastic!

Post a Comment