vacationland

Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 | |



Dancing, naked, and drinking a beer; cleaning and taxes? Pshaw, TRANSCENDENTAL FUN!


NO!
SLEEP!
TIL TTTHHHAIIILANNNDD!

T-5 days until Le Kutz is in Thailand for a month, finding myself a thai ladyboy and getting tan for the first time in my entire life.

It also merits notice that on my way to Thailand, we have a stopover in Helsinki airport. THAT'S RIGHT, KIDS, HELSINSKI AS IN HEL LOOKS (see link to left).

A website that I am obsessed with because it's 1/3 belgian-german offbeat, 1/3 halfway harajuku girl, and 1/3 gothic vampire. I am not joking when I say the vampire Lestat was once on this website. It was the fullfilment of my girlhood dreams. I can say that yeah, after seeing Lestat himself on Hel Looks, I am fully sexually actualized.

Not to mention the amazing write ups for each person/picture, wherein they have about a paragraph to explain what they are wearing which usually leads to pure, distilled fashion vanity babble of the most awkward breed.

1 comments:

  1. abby - the geek girl said...
  2. Thailand!! HOW EXCITING!!
    That is on my top 5 places I want to visit. You must post copious pictures and reviews.

    Also, that sounds like the most transcendental fun evar. Count me in. :)

Post a Comment